Sadly, partially-deflated helium balloons do little to inspire sales.
Why Use Air in Retail Locations?
Display decorative air-filled foil balloons to save money and encourage helium balloon sales! Turn your unused ceiling space into a showroom!
Air-filled foil balloon displays:
- Stay fully inflated for months, promoting impulse helium balloon sales better than "soggy" displays.
- Have the magic of beautiful floating foils, adding color and excitement to your store.
- Save on initial helium-inflation costs.
- Are maintenance-free, so save on ongoing maintenance labor and helium costs.
- Can be re-used (remove air with the Foil-Flator deflation hose).
- Allow a wider range of featured balloons to be displayed. Inflated balloons are more appealing than packaged foils and they keep customers from guessing what the balloons look like inflated.
- Can be hung easily and safely with the Clik-Clik system from most metal surfaces. The ease of use encourages timely display changes.
Note: Air-filled displayed foils increase helium balloon sales. The displayed designs sell out first, so keep watch on your inventory!
Why Should Balloon Decorators Use Clik-Clik Products with Air-filled Latex and Foil Balloons?
- Inflating balloons with air, instead of helium, saves money.
- Displays last longer and can be installed earlier.
- Decor can be hung easily over tables, stages and pools.
- Sculptures (up to 10 lbs.) can be safely hung from most heights without using a ladder.
- Swags and banners requiring up to 6 attachment points can be suspended in just one lift (using the Multi-MagMover).
- Installation costs are reduced by almost 75%!
- Take-down is fast and simple.
Want some great air-filled foil balloon designs? See How To Make Foil Balloon Arches.