0.8" x 90' (2cm x 27m) roll
--- Item #10630
A high-tech, two-sided adhesive with TWO removable liners for ease of use.
||Balloon Bond is ideal for connecting balloons that naturally touch along long areas - foil to foil, latex to latex, and even latex to foil.
||Attaching foils as shown needs just one short piece of Balloon Bond.
- Remember the CALIFORNIA BALLOON LAWS when connecting foil balloons together.
- Apply in temperatures above 55˚F (12˚C)
- For best adhesion, gently remove the colored ink from the surface of each foil balloon with rubbing alcohol (or nail polish remover – depending on the foil manufacturer) and a Q-tip, then wipe the surface dry before applying the tape. DO NOT remove the silver covering under the ink.
- Use pressure and time to achieve the best bond between balloons.
- Tape is sticky in seconds, bonds in minutes (can't be repositioned).
- Avoid touching adhesive with fingers.